1. Personal data controller for personal data complying with GDPR is the company AJM Service and the persons Maija Huupponen and Antti Huupponen, located in Orihuela Costa (Spain).
2. The contact details of the controller are:
e-mail: email@example.com, Tel. + 34634307035 and + 34634307023.
3. Personal information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal data
1. The controller shall process personal data obtained with the consent of the customer and collected by agreement to acquire and follow the electronic order of the online store.
2. The controller shall only process the customer identification and contact details necessary to fulfill the purchase agreement.
3. The controller shall process personal data for transmission and accounting purposes and transmit the necessary information to the parties to the extent required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed or transmitted to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The data controller processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration of the website in accordance with www.ajmpalvelu.es section 4 of the GDPR.
2. Customer-generated electronic order (name, NIE number, address, e-mail address, telephone number).
3. Follows the laws and regulations that result from the contractual relationship between the customer and the data controller.
4. Personal information is necessary to fulfill the purchase agreement. The agreement cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration for storing personal data
1. The controller shall store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client and for a period of three years after the contractual relationship has been concluded.
2. The controller shall erase all personal data after the time required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients of personal data and register:
Third parties who process the customer's personal data are subcontractors to the data controller. The services of these subcontractors are necessary for the agreement to be concluded between the controller and the customer for the procurement and processing of an electronic order.
The subcontractors of the registry are:
Accounting office Aniorte & Valley SLP
Webnode AG (e-commerce system)
Google Analytics (Analytics Home)
Under this regulation, the customer is entitled to
1. Access to personal data
2. Right to correct personal data
3. Right to delete personal data
4. Right to object to the processing of personal data
5. Right to data portability
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event of a suspected infringement.
Personal data and security
1. The controller undertakes to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary to protect personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to protect data storage facilities, in particular by using a password to secure access to the computer, using antivirus software and regularly maintaining computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.ajmpalvelu.es, you confirm and agree to be aware of all the rules and conditions for the protection of personal data.
2. The customer agrees to these rules by selecting the check box in the order form.
3. The controller may update these rules at any time. A new, updated version must be published on this site.
These rules come into force on 21.11.2019