Air quality measurement and reporting
Good air quality is affected by the following factors (ALV1):
- Indoor air is determined by the intended use of the spaces
- Pollutants in a concentration that cause adverse health effects or unpleasant odors
- Materials that emit pollution or emissions
Air exchange, point extraction (kitchen and bathroom AVL3)
- Stay zone
- Suspension door for temporary ventilation
- Pollution in the supply air
(Environmental Quality Standards 2010: 477 air quality regulation)
With electronic air quality measurement we get the following values:
-HCHO = formaldehyde and free formaldehyde
-TVOC compounds = volatile organic compounds
-PM 2.5 and PM 10 = particle values
-AQI, air quality index
-Total particle value
On the basis of the measurement result we can give you a suggestion to improve the air quality.
Price: € 99 incl. IVA € 21 ́%.
* Price in Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa area.