Soehnle Airfresh Clean 300 air purifier.
This indoor air purifier features a three-layer filtration
system, which consists of a pre-filter, EPA filter and activated charcoal
filter. As a result, Airfresh Clean 300 removes 99.5% of the particles up to
0.03 microns. Dust, pollen, mites or moulds don't stand a chance with this
equipment. The Soehnle purifier also incorporates a switchable ultraviolet
(UV-C) light that will eventually destroy all the remaining germs.
You will be able to breath freely, which will therefore mean
no stuffy nose, cough, watery eyes or breathing difficulties.
Ideal Allergy Solution (ECARF - European Centre for Allergy
Key Features of the Soehnle Airfresh CLEAN 300 Air Purifier
• Three-layer filter system (E11) - pre- filter / EPA /
activated carbon filter
• Individually switchable UV light destroys all bacteria and
• Replaceable filter with replacement indicator to obtain
• The pleasantly quiet fan and night mode assures quiet
• The Soehnle Airfresh Clean 300 air purifier has a power
consumption of only 65 watts (energy saving)
• Three power levels and a timer of up to 8 hours
• Optimum cleaning and humidifying performance for rooms of
up to 30m2
The Soehnle purifier is as flexible and adaptable as
The Airfresh Clean 300 air purifier purifies up to 170m3 per
hour. This means that air in a 30m2 room can be cleaned more than five times.
In addition, it allows for individual cleaning times and respective
intensities. This adjustment of the Soehnle Airfresh Clean 300 air purifier is
provided by the timer function (2, 4 and 8 hours) and three power levels. Clean
air is blown into the room evenly by a pleasantly quiet fan that will not
disturb you even during the night. It is also worth emphasizing that the
Airfresh Clean 300 air purifier provides for night mode use, during which it
will continue working without lighting.
Dimensions (H x W x D):
53 × 27 × 44.5cm
* Free shipping in Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa!